We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. This privacy statement explains:-
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
This policy may change from time to time so please check this page occasionally for any updates. This policy becomes a binding agreement between us when you chose to use our site. For any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please email us at email@example.com or contact us by direct mail at Unit 2, Third Floor, The Workshop, 32-40 Tontine Street, Folkestone, CT20 1JU, England. Alternatively, you can contact us by telephone on 0845 680 0702.
What we collect
The personal information collected from you include your name, email address, address, IP address, phone number and information regarding your enquiry. We do not hold any banking/card information. When you fill out our website forms, you can choose to give us the following information:
- contact information including telephone and email address
- comments and/or other information relevant to customer surveys
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. You are in complete control of whether you consent to receive information from us. In particular, we may:
- contact you for the purpose of Internal record keeping.
- use the information to improve our products and services.
- periodically send newsletters and/or promotional emails about products, offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- use the information to customise this website according to your interests.
If you for any reasons would like to not hear from us again, please let us know and we will remove you from our database.
We take every precaution to ensure that your information is protected. Sensitive information submitted via our website is protected both online and offline. Our website is SSL Encrypted, which helps against information being intercepted and read during transmission.
Personal information is only accessed by those individuals within our organisation who need the information to perform their specific job. Computers/servers are also kept in a secure environment.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to Unit 2, Third Floor, The Workshop, 32-40 Tontine Street, Folkestone, CT20 1JU, England.
You may contact us by email or phone to request the following:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data. Please email us at email@example.com or write to Unit 2, Third Floor, The Workshop, 32-40 Tontine Street, Folkestone, CT20 1JU England. Alternatively, you can contact us on telephone 0845 680 0702.
We will not disclose your personal information to any third parties unless we are required to do so by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Unit 2, Third Floor, The Workshop, 32-40 Tontine Street, Folkestone, CT20 1JU England.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Our policy is under regular review. Last updated 25 May 2018